Greetings from Cabin O’ Pines Resort
In an effort to keep people safe and comfortable we are requesting that you abide by the following guidelines when visiting Cabin O’ Pines. If any of the guidelines are unable to be followed (i.e. you are flying in and have limited supplies or space) please let us know and we will make special arrangements for you.
- The beds will be made with a clean fitted and flat sheet. If you are more comfortable bringing your own sheets PLEASE let us know ahead of time. All blankets, comforters and pillows will be removed from the cabins, please bring your own. Sleeping bags are a good alternative.
- All Cabin O’ Pines cabins will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly. Guests are encouraged to bring their own cleaning products that they are comfortable with. Any bleach products should be wiped off after application to prevent any damage to the surface.
- All linens used must be stripped and bagged on day of checkout. A clean laundry bag will be provided to each group for this task.
- All garbage will be disposed of by guests staying in any unit. The dumpster will be relocated on the resort property to be accessible during your stay and on the day of check out. Each cabin will have one outside 39 gallon can in addition to the kitchen can. Extra bags will be available, but please bring extra trash bags if possible. All food and trash must be taken or disposed of in and around all cabins, campsites and boats on the day of check out.
- A bleach solution will be provided and must be used by each party using the fish house. Only one party will be allowed in the facility at a time. More specific cleaning guidelines will be posted.
- All outdoor kids/group activities will be provided with the expectation that guests are social distancing. There is no way for us to disinfect all the surfaces guests touch everyday (balls, bikes, paddles, lifejackets, etc.) so please maintain proper hygiene through out your stay if you are using any of the equipment.
- All check-in and check-out procedures can be done remotely if desirable. Please call or text Cabin O’ Pines for all reservation questions or details. A 3% processing fee will be applied for all card transactions. Cash and checks are still acceptable during office hours which will be posted.
- The shower building will be open, cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis.
- The office/lodge will be open for merchandise, bait, ice, supplies, games, movies etc. however due to social distancing guidelines, limited occupancy and time spent inside is required.
- Freezer service will not be available.
If there are any changes in the operation of Cabin O’ Pines guests will be notified immediately. These guidelines are subject to change. Deposits are non-refundable but can be applied for a later visit during the 2020 or 2021 season.
We are very excited to see everyone this season and are looking forward to providing the fun, relaxing, Northwoods vacation you have all come to love. You can trust our family at Cabin O’ Pines to do everything we can to keep you safe, healthy and right at home.